[Contrib: Evaluation System] RV: [Building Sakai] change lenguage in evalsystem

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Mar 29 08:31:58 PDT 2010

There are these translations in there now:
./tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/tool/bundle/messages.properties
./tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/tool/bundle/messages_en_GB.properties
./tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/tool/bundle/messages_es_ES.properties
./tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/tool/bundle/messages_pt_BR.properties
./tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/evaluation/tool/bundle/messages_ru.properties

Hope that helps point you in the right direction.
Questions should go to the evaluation at collab.sakaiproject.org list.
-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile