[Contrib: Evaluation System] how is the hierarchy supposed to work?

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 26 06:56:29 PDT 2010

Has anybody got any idea how the hierarchy is supposed to work in Evaluations?

We want to give members of central university cttee rights to view the existing surveys (& templates).

We've set it up, ie, added a group (containing cttee members as maintainers) at the Root of the hierarchy. (That's all we've done.)

When I log in as a member of the committee I see exactly the same options and surveys as before the hierarchy was set up, I was expecting to see all surveys or templates.

What exactly does the hierarchy do - is it just for authoring, or have I not set it up correctly? Does anybody have any notes?

adam