[Contrib: Evaluation System] Questions are compulsory by default

Lovemore Nalube lovemore.nalube at uct.ac.za
Wed Mar 24 02:52:54 PDT 2010

Dear Fawei

That sounds like a bug.  Before you create a Jira item, please update to the latest trunk revision. A lot of bugs have been fixed since January.

Thanks.

--
Lovemore Nalube
OLE Developer (Vula)

>>> On 19/03/2010 at 19:03, in message <4BA3AE4F.2060300 at oucs.ox.ac.uk>, Fawei Geng <fawei.geng at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

Dear All,

After the January upgrade (we are using evaluation/trunk at 6596865968), I
noticed that all questions except 'Free Text' ones in a survey are
compulsory by default even without taking the 'Compulsory' box when
creating the question.

Is it a bug?

TIA

Fawei

--
Fawei Geng

Learning Technologies Group
Oxford University Computing Services
7-19 Banbury Road
Oxford
OX2 6NN

Telephone: +44 (0)1865 273219 / 73219(internal)

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.