[Contrib: Evaluation System] Email templates questions

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 09:55:19 PDT 2010

I've been looking into the email templates facility of the evaluations tool.

Either I'm missing something or the tool is.

1/ When you set up a survey you can (say) edit the default notification message - Good.

2/ On the dashboard you can click 'My Email Templates' and see all the modified templates that you've created. If you've set up more than one survey and edited the templates then you see a list of your templates with the option to further edit. The trouble is it doesn't tell you which survey the template corresponds to so the edit facility is pretty useless - Bad

3/ if you go and create another survey you may want to use one of your previously edited templates but there's no way of selecting one. You have to do all the edits again or else open a new window and copy and paste from the dashboard - Bad

Is there some missing functionality here or is this how it was meant to be?

Adam