[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS-635, EVALSYS-426, EVALSYS-425

Alexis O'Connor alexis.oconnor at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 9 04:47:34 PST 2010

Silverio, Gonzalo wrote:
> 1. Am treating a Multiple Answer with an NA as a binary - one can pick one
> or more of the choices OR the NA, but not both. This seems really odd but
> odder still would be to pick some choices AND the NA like is the case at
> present, I think.

This feels natural to me. I don't think it would confuse people.

> Other possibilities are a) put NA first; b) have no difference between NA
> and rest of items; c) increase the difference by position or style in some
> manner.

One thing that occurs to me, is that currently there is a discrepancy
regarding NA between horizontal and vertical displays. The horizontal
display clearly renders NA as special and different by placing it
outside the alignment of the other choices. However, the vertical
display does not. Perhaps NA in the vertical display could have a double
/ thicker border to mark it out (or similar).

Other than that, looks pretty good to me ;-).

Alexis