[Contrib: Evaluation System] getFilteredEvalGroupsForUser method?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Jun 9 06:17:33 PDT 2010

Thanks for making that jira.

Are you also refactoring the other 2 methods located in the same area in the
code (marked with FIXME in the code)? Those have the same problems.

What is the flag for enabling "isEvalGroupPublished" checks (or do we need a
flag? maybe it makes sense to only look at published sakai sites)?
-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile