[Contrib: Evaluation System] [Building Sakai] Evaluation System & Entitybroker in 2.7.0-RC01 version

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Jun 9 06:14:52 PDT 2010

Daniel,
You are probably changing the POM files for the evaluation build. Do
not do this. There seems to be confusion about this in Sakai in
general but there is no need to change the POMs in order to make this
project work with sakai 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, or 2.7. If you simply build it,
it will work in all those versions. Changing those POM files is far
more likely to simply cause build failures and waste your time.

1) Yes, you can use the newer version.

2) That tag is terribly out of date at this point unfortunately.

3) Anthony should be able to help you on sakai-dev (as he is already)

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile