[Contrib: Evaluation System] My Email Templates for non-admin users?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Jul 23 07:02:14 PDT 2010

No, the idea was that you would be able to select the template from a
list which includes the default templates and that list would default
to your most recently used template, however, this was never
implemented because of lack of time.
-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile