[Contrib: Evaluation System] updating evalsys tables

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:39:07 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Joseph Delaney <jpd at ctaar.rutgers.edu>wrote:

> At Rutgers we're using the evalsys 1.2 tag and looking at updating to trunk
> soon, or more likely the 1.3RC tag. But we've gotten some errors that we
> think are related to changes in the evalsys tables.
>
> Is there a script to update the tables (we're using MySQL), or is dropping
> the tables and starting fresh the recommended approach? I would like to
> avoid recreating our templates if possible.

I mislead jpd into posting this false alarm.  I was having miscellaneous
build problems
that briefly looked like database issues.  As of now it looks to me like the
existing templates
should move over to the new release with no issues, but we need to test more
extensively.

   -- Aaron Watters

---
% man less