[Contrib: Evaluation System] updating evalsys tables

Joseph Delaney jpd at ctaar.rutgers.edu
Fri Jul 9 11:15:12 PDT 2010

At Rutgers we're using the evalsys 1.2 tag and looking at updating to trunk soon, or more likely the 1.3RC tag. But we've gotten some errors that we think are related to changes in the evalsys tables.

Is there a script to update the tables (we're using MySQL), or is dropping the tables and starting fresh the recommended approach? I would like to avoid recreating our templates if possible.

Joseph Delaney
Center for the Teaching Advancement and Assessment Research
Rutgers University
http://ctaar.rutgers.edu/
(732) 932-7466