[Contrib: Evaluation System] Request for review - Extend administrate-search results to show the evaluation owner

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Thu Jul 8 08:33:17 PDT 2010

For me, the relevant aspect of this discussion is:

> I feel it may be necessary to have this in the 1.3.0RC, what do you think?

Lovemore - did you mean both EVALSYS-959 and EVALSYS-962 or just EVALSYS-962?

Do these issues strikes people as bugs currently effecting users of 1.3.0RC that should be fixed, or do they describe new functionality that might confuse users/testers who are expecting a feature-stable RC?

I think EVALSYS-959 is definitely a new feature, but what about EVALSYS-962?

Thanks,
Nicola