[Contrib: Evaluation System] Top 10 things people are asking for

Sabrina A. Crawford crawfordsa at lmc.edu
Fri Jul 2 08:17:08 PDT 2010

Hi All,
My sincere apologies for not sending out this list when I first received feedback.  It just slipped my mind amidst the everyday craziness.  I'm posting below the requests I received:

1. Obviously our #1 choice for what we want to know more about is setting permissions (as we talked on the listserv yesterday).
2. We would also like to know if there is any easy way to bulk-publish a bunch of evaluations at one time, or if we have to publish them class by class.
3. We would also like to know whether Eval Sys automatically tabulates numerical average (Strongly Agree = 4, Agree = 3, Neutral = 2, Disagree = 1, Strongly Disagree = 0).
4.  partial anonymity: where you can see who hasn't yet responded to a survey via the web interface
5.  permissions helper
6.  QTI 1.x import
7. Better information about configuration

Sabrina Crawford
Director of Assessment and Effectiveness
Elementary Education Faculty
Lees-McRae College
PO Box 128
Banner Elk, NC 28604