[Contrib: Evaluation System] evaluations hierarchy

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 12 03:21:17 PST 2010

as I understand it there's a facility within the Evaluations tool to set up a hierarchy so that the Institutional big-wigs are able to see the results of surveys conducted by departments and departments are able to see all surveys completed by their tutors.

I've seen Hattie's "System Settings" confluence page but can anybody point me to further documentation about how all this works and how one can configure the tool to work like this? Does anybody have an example of it in use?

Adam