[Contrib: Evaluation System] Problems with EVALSYS

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Mon Feb 22 09:32:36 PST 2010

Jaime,
We have a few translations for this tool so maybe someone else who has
done one can help you. What version of the code are you doing the
translation for? (It should probably be trunk) What version of Sakai?
(2.6.2 release should work well)
Did you try setting your locale to en_US just to make sure it works ok
like that? (it is definitely working fine for me and my locale is
en_GB)

-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge