[Contrib: Evaluation System] Deployment of Course evaluations

RebaAnna Lee RebaAnna.Lee at marist.edu
Tue Dec 14 09:47:30 PST 2010

Hi!
 I just wanted to get some input on how the course evaluations are
deployed on different campuses.
Do you let faculty deploy the evaluations? OR Do you have a set person in
your office that goes in as tech support and deploys all the evaluations?
If it is automated, how have you've implemented it on your campus?
We are looking for a way to deploy the course evaluations that is either
as tech support or another role that is not the instructor. Any
information you can give is welcomed.

-- Reba-Anna

Reba-Anna Lee, Ed.D.
Assistant Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
(845) 575-3516