[Contrib: Evaluation System] UMD Fall Evaluations

Richard C. Moyer II rmoyer at umd.edu
Tue Dec 14 09:20:41 PST 2010

All,

            We've just completed our Fall evaluation period, which we had 1 evaluation for 6,160 course /  sections using hierarchy at the university and college level. There were 145,788 student evaluations available and 92,085 were completed for 63%.  During our 4 years of running evaluations, we are consistently in the low to mid 60% response rates.

            There were no technical issues, outages, etc during this.  Thanks to all.

            Now, we're upgrading to sakai 2.7.1 and the latest evaluation and hierarchy code.  We are also working on several enhancement to the tool, which we hope to have committed and operational for the Spring 2011 evaluations.

Thanks,
Rick