[Contrib: Evaluation System] ADA compliance and EVALSYS

Silverio, Gonzalo gsilver at umich.edu
Tue Aug 24 07:00:13 PDT 2010

Something like this.

	http://www.umich.edu/~gsilver/evalsys-work/screen-read-lickert

Click on link "Show as screen reader would read" to see. This would be very easy to implement.

Some caveats:

1) Newer versions of JAWS would be required.
2) Most of EVALSYS radio groupings rely on the superimposition of a "real" group over a "fake" group. Not sure why this is, but this would need to be addressed as well. The fake one needs to be made invisible to screen readers.
3) An actual screen reader user would need to be consulted. I would hire the grad student Ellen mentions in a flash.

I will not have time to work on this but would gladly assist a bit if needed.

	-Gonzalo