[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluation in production?

Wolfgang Rohregger Wolfgang.Rohregger at mci.edu
Fri Apr 16 04:01:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

I’ve seen in JIRA and while testing the evaluation tool that there are some rough edges to the evaluation tool. Is it advisable (well, I *know* it is contrib and it is trunk) to install it into a production system or is there a high probability for serious data loss or trouble? Currently I intend to use it for conducting the MISI survey.

Is the list of tables in http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/EVALSYS/Installation+Guide up-to-date?

BTW: The Add/Edit Multiple Choice Item  doesn’t work with the current Google Chrome browser. The “Add Scale Point” button does nothing. In Firefox it works. (I’ve opened a JIRA issue http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/EVALSYS-897 )

Thanks,

Wolfgang