[Contrib: Evaluation System] Next EVALSYS Merge Meeting

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Tue Sep 22 06:49:45 PDT 2009

All,

Unfortunately our meeting was skuppered this morning by low
attendance (besides U-M staff, only Ellen from UMD showed up) and the
Confluence outage. Therefore we are going to try again this coming
Thurs Sept 24, noon-1 pm EDT / GMT -4.

We will use the Sakai Bridge 002:

	Name: Sakai002 - Ad-hoc
	Telephone: +1-812-856-7060
	Internet:156.56.240.9
	Conference Code: 350#
	PIN: 72524#

Details of the proposed features to be merged from U-M's branch have
been documented in Jira and are collected for review purposes here
(thanks Jim):

	http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/9Q-tAw

SMD.