[Contrib: Evaluation System] Sakai EID

Richard C. Moyer II rmoyer at umd.edu
Wed Sep 9 07:13:07 PDT 2009

Do I understand correctly that an EID can be any value which helps a record be matched with an external Sakai record?

I've always related EID as an external user id and is stored in the SAKAI_USER_ID_MAP table.

So, would I assume that the EID fields used in the various evaluation  tables would NOT have values in the above table, since they are not user ids?

If the above is correct, I'll have to rethink some of UMD ideas, which is a good thing and I agree with Dick's email below.

Thanks
Rick.