[Contrib: Evaluation System] evaluations documentation

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Tue Nov 24 05:00:25 PST 2009

Hi Adam,

You're welcome to use it. i've put the doc here:

https://vula.uct.ac.za/access/content/public/help/HowTo_Evaluations.doc

We weren't organized enough to put a CC license on it, but we hereby grant permission to anyone to use and modify it for your purposes.

In part it reflects functionality and UI specific to our branch though so make sure you cross-check against your local system.

Cheers
Stephen

>>> Adam Marshall <adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk> 2009/11/24 02:48 PM >>>
Stephen

This looks like a brilliant piece of documentation. Is it Creative commons licenced? Or can we obtain permission to use it?

If so, we'd love to get a hold of the .DOC original and modify it for use here at Oxford. Would this be possible?

As some sort of recompense, most of our documentation (found at weblearn.ox.ac.uk/info) is CC  and you're very welcome to use any or all of it. The .DOC originals are available from: http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/weblearn/documentation/

adam