[Contrib: Evaluation System] evaluations documentation

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 24 04:48:07 PST 2009

Stephen

This looks like a brilliant piece of documentation. Is it Creative commons licenced? Or can we obtain permission to use it?

If so, we'd love to get a hold of the .DOC original and modify it for use here at Oxford. Would this be possible?

As some sort of recompense, most of our documentation (found at weblearn.ox.ac.uk/info) is CC  and you're very welcome to use any or all of it. The .DOC originals are available from: http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/weblearn/documentation/

adam