[Contrib: Evaluation System] Evaluation QA

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Wed Nov 4 06:14:57 PST 2009

Well, to the extent that other institutions need to make sure the U-M
changes aren't breaking their instances, then yes there is a certain
enlightened self-interest incentive for them to actively test. Since
U-M is using the tool in a unique way we're also less likely to
discover issues that might be more obvious to other users. I think
our next meeting should focus on wrapping up the scope for the next
tag and then building a test/release plan.

SMD.