[Contrib: Evaluation System] Changes in trunk need to preserve default behavior

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Tue Nov 3 04:45:45 PST 2009

Yes; the ticket says, "add the ability" not "change the default" and
those links will be needed by most institutions.

Jim, can you look into this?

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765
Pub Key 24DD6B09