[Contrib: Evaluation System] Community Call for Sakai EVALSYS information session

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Thu May 7 13:16:06 PDT 2009

A big thank-you to everyone who responded so quickly to this meeting
request. It turns out the best meeting time is also the soonest, so I
grabbed it: Monday 5/11 9-11 am Eastern (GMT-0500). I've reserved the
Sakai Bridge 001 for this call:

	Name: Sakai001 - Scheduled
	Telephone: +1-812-856-7060
	Internet:156.56.240.9