[Contrib: Evaluation System] The Great Online Evaluation Response Rate Debate

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Fri Jul 31 12:55:34 PDT 2009

All,

In Boston I committed to sending out U-M's latest results/thinking on
the response rate issue.

Attached please find a report written by our Director of the Office
of Evaluations and Examinations on this topic.

This blog link from a U-M professor also has some interesting info on
the issue of response rates for online evaluations:

	http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/~jmm/archives/2009/04/incentives_for_1.html

Our Faculty Steering Committee is scheduled to meet on Monday to
determine what (if anything) should be done differentlyat U-M  for
online evaluations this Fall.
SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765