[Contrib: Evaluation System] Boston EVALSYS BoF Follow-Up

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Wed Jul 29 12:55:42 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

One of the outcomes of the EVALSYS BoF in Boston was that the
institutions running EVALSYS in Production agreed to post some
screencasts of their respective branches so the larger community
could see what we're all doing.

I've posted a rough version of the U-M localizations (i.e. how we
differ from what's currently in trunk) here:

	http://tinyurl.com/nv62l2

The screencast is also linked off of the EVALSYS Confluence page.
It's a fairly large MP4 file (40 MB) but hopefully that won't pose a
problem for most folks.

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765