[Contrib: Evaluation System] Question > How to push evaluation to all courses via Admin?

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Fri Jul 17 12:29:14 PDT 2009

We in the final stages of our pilot of the evaluation system with plans to
move into production in the Fall semester.

We have changed the tool permissions in Realms as per the instructions in
Confluence and deployed to Evaluation Tool to the Administrator Workspace
as well as user's My Workspaces.  Things are working well but what we're
finding is that when you go to assign a course evaluation using an "admin"
account to course sites that only course sites in which that "admin" is an
instructor are showing up.

This is presenting a problem as we would like to have one of our system
administrators assign course evaluations to 60-80 courses per semester but
many of these are course sites in which the the system admin is not in as
an instructor.  We could manually add this person to each course site that
we need to evaluate but that is manual and time consuming.

Is there a way to set things up so that system administrators see all
courses when they go to assign an evaluation to a course site?

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron