[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS BoF meeting at Sakai Conference

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Tue Jul 7 17:14:34 PDT 2009

Ellen is delayed in an airport somewhere so I have scheduled the
Sakai Bridge 001 for the BOF on Wed 7/8 from 11am-1pm:

	Sakai001 - Scheduled
	Telephone: +1-812-856-7060
	Internet:156.56.240.9
	Conference Code: 348#
	PIN: 72524#

SMD.

On Jul 7, 2009, at 9:44 AM, Ellen Yu Borkowski wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I don't think we ever emailed out to the group that we have reserved
> Wednesday at 11:00 am for a BoF session to discuss EVALSYS and future
> directions.  On the calendar, it says "BOF Room 2" so not sure where
> the actual room is if you are going to be in Boston.
>
> For those of you who will not be in Boston, we're going to try and
> reserve the Sakai conference bridge so you can call in.  I will try to
> do that a little later this morning and email out the confirmation.
>
> Ellen
> ---
> Ellen Yu Borkowski
> Director, Academic Support
> Office of Information Technology
> University of Maryland
> College Park, MD  20742-2411
> 301.405.2922 (o)
> 301.830.0196 (c)
> 301.405.0720 (f)
> Email: eyb at umd.edu
> http://www.oit.umd.edu/as/staff/Ellen.html

SMD.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765