[Contrib: Evaluation System] EVALSYS BoF meeting at Sakai Conference

Ellen Yu Borkowski eyb at umd.edu
Tue Jul 7 06:44:53 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I don't think we ever emailed out to the group that we have reserved
Wednesday at 11:00 am for a BoF session to discuss EVALSYS and future
directions.  On the calendar, it says "BOF Room 2" so not sure where
the actual room is if you are going to be in Boston.

For those of you who will not be in Boston, we're going to try and
reserve the Sakai conference bridge so you can call in.  I will try to
do that a little later this morning and email out the confirmation.

Ellen
---
Ellen Yu Borkowski
Director, Academic Support