[Contrib: Evaluation System] controlling release EvalSys results?

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Mon Aug 31 10:19:03 PDT 2009

Scott,

At U-M we do reporting outside of the Sakai system so I haven't
followed that feature too much within the tool itself. I know it's
been discussed but I don't know if anyone is actually working on it
(we're not).

Maybe someone on the EVALSYS mailgroup will know...

SMD.

On Aug 31, 2009, at 12:33 PM, Scott Siddall wrote:

> Hi, Sean,
>
> I’ve worked with EvalSys (perhaps not enough) and looked in
> jira….can results be released only to those who completed an
> evaluation, or is that on the table as a feature request?
>
> It’s an awesome system….really appreciate your work on it.  Sorry
> for the direct inquiry this busy time of the year.

Sean DeMonner, IT Senior Project Manager, CTools Implementation Group
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, U-M      (734) 615-9765
Pub Key 24DD6B09