[DG: Euro Sakai] new in Sakai from Greece

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Wed Apr 13 05:25:10 PDT 2011

Hi Valantis,

I was speaking about Sakai Hellenic characters support with people from a greek university, but unfortunately, I can't remember which. So, if were you, please, accept my apologies.

As I told then, if you are interested in translating Sakai to greek, I can show you how to do it, though let me recommend the i18n confluence site page: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/I18N/Home

Of course, if you need help, just let me know.

Cheers,
Dr. David Roldán Martínez
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
Sakai QA lead for Internationalization