[cle-release-team] keystore from builds.sakaiproject.org

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Mar 26 16:51:08 PDT 2014

Yeah, I'll get it. I probably don't need a beer payment.

It's supposed to expire in a few months and Neal is working on getting it
renewed. So we're planning on resigning everything before then.

If you want to send me your key, I can add again, what I've got ends in
8Br4j7lJAJ work imac

But I can get you the secret separately.