[cle-release-team] keystore from builds.sakaiproject.org

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:08:37 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Could someone that has SSH access to builds.sakaiproject.org be kind enough
to email me the keystore used to sign the samigo audio applet jar? There is
an issue with it that stops it from working in JRE7 that I need to fix and
will require re-signing for testing.

If the keystore password has changed from what it used to be for the 2.8
releases, please also send me that.

>From MJ: "I think the correct one is on builds.sakaiproject.org in
/var/lib/jenkins/keystore"

Thanks very much, first to send it gets a beer at the conference.

cheers,
Steve