[cle-release-team] [sakai-pmc] Managing CLA's with new contributions

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 17 17:49:21 PDT 2014

It's feasible but it would have to be a clickwrap agreement form somewhere
that someone reads through, fills out their information and is saved in a
database somewhere that they agreed to it.

We'd also need the information that their employer agreed to a similar
document. This wouldn't be a huge amount of work to translate pdf to
clickwrap, but there would be some amount of development *someone* would
have to do and put up somewhere.

Apache has the same ol' pdf format that we have.
https://www.apache.org/licenses/