[cle-release-team] Reminder - Re: Feedback requested for Online Help schedule

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Jan 24 04:34:31 PST 2014

[PMC and Sakai release team]

Okay, the Sakai Online Help Docs group will flesh out a schedule with a
target date of about a week before our current RC01 target date (release
candidate 01). And I'll poke around and see if any translators would
like to work in parallel with this effort (and pending approval to
expand the pilot slightly).

Cheers,
Neal

--