[cle-release-team] Sakai Trunk in Transition

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Feb 12 14:35:05 PST 2014

Yeah, bummer,

a) This should be resolvable, do you have my Skype? Send me a message and
let me know what you think should be done as I think I have root here.
b) It sounds like we're stuck with this unless we want to shut down the svn
repo, dump and try to re-filter that. Since we're going to have to move
soon anyway, I'd just make note of the first and last revision that this
happened and we can filter and fix this then?
c) Not sure about this, maybe it will work after (a) is resolved