[cle-release-team] Sakai 10.0 Branching

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Feb 4 12:39:21 PST 2014

Hi Sam -- can you add when to branch to Thursday's agenda? I'd propose that we should branch as soon as we have the News tool replaced. I worry that the longer we wait to branch, that the risk of having new bugs/features introduced is greater than the effort to merge bug fixes from trunk to a branch.

Thoughts?
- Beth