[cle-release-team] Sakai 10.0 Branching

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Feb 4 09:53:13 PST 2014

Many things were not in place to proceed.

http://etherpad.ctools.org/rmmt-2014-01-30

It sounded like there were some tools that need license file source
headers applied; a number of tools were not moved from Contrib yet into
core; the new News tool is not ready yet; and OSP status is not fully
resolved. Plus a fair number of blockers, though I'm not clear if they
are blockers with respect to cutting a qa03 or with respect to the first
release candidate.

This is a missed milestone and I'm not sure exactly how far behind we
are (hopefully no more than a week or two). Realistically, our schedule
will need to be re-targeted.

-- Neal