[cle-release-team] OSP reverts

Thomas, Gregory J gjthomas at iu.edu
Thu Apr 3 13:27:12 PDT 2014

Unless the 10.x/QA/RC tags are still being cut straight from trunk(don't think they are, but correct me if I'm wrong), OSP is essentially going to be turned into a contrib tool.  In which case, I don't see the harm leaving the current code alone in trunk, unless it's considered unusable.  Removing it from Sakai 11 and trunk really means adjusting some pom.xml files and .externals to not include it into future builds, not purging it from existence.

Greg