[cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] JIRA: Mailsender, Resetpass and Taggable tickets moved to Sakai (SAK) project

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Sep 25 12:39:12 PDT 2013

Sorry. I love my Mac laptop, but I kid you not, it sometimes sends emails when I'm in the middle of them. I have yet to figure out what is happening.

I think I was going to say it also may be of interest to users of the filters! The filters might break and they won't know why, necessarily.

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator