[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] Emerging consensus to focus on 2.10

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 16:19:19 PDT 2013

I think this could tie in nicely with the CLE 4 (or whatever version) discussion. Why don't we put a hold on getting 2.10 out the door, and take some additional time to invest in a Major (big M) release, targeted for say the end of 2014. 2.9 is in a good place, it can still have a few maint releases here and there during this timeout we can focus on really big items to get into the next Major release.

Sent from my iPad