[cle-release-team] Receiving emails from Jira?

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Oct 2 10:08:30 PDT 2013

It is.  The message team list was eliminated after checking first with Megan May last week.

As for the Message Center project in Jira, I switched the component leads to the CLE team following the elimination of the msgcntr list.  Assuming Bryan and Michelle, the two principle msgcntr committers do not object, I plan to retire the Jira msgcntr project later this week after re-mapping MSGCNTR ticket versions and merging its tickets to SAK.

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228