[cle-release-team] Name for current testing cycle for Sakai 10?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Nov 19 06:38:11 PST 2013

I don't remember any objections to alpha, though we aren't technically in
alpha yet, as there hasn't really even been a release made.

I'm guessing we'd go through similar phases and create alpha1, alpha2
releases and jira versions etc once all of the blockers are resolved.

Really the blockers just involve removing the sections and gradebook
standalone (sections is done just not committed, gradebook is more involved
but possibly this week) and also testing the conversion scripts. I had a
lot of errors in the mysql script and had to start off a fresh database.