[cle-release-team] Name for current testing cycle for Sakai 10?

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Nov 19 06:26:00 PST 2013

[
Hi All,

Does anybody have a preference for what we should call the pre-Beta testing cycle for Sakai 10 ? I think I’ve heard objections to calling it Alpha, but I’m hoping to start drumming up testers and it would be nice to have something simple to call it, just for administrative purposes. Plus I’m naming the Google docs and the Confluence pages, etc. Need something to tie it all together.

I thought of “Prep phase”, but I’m not liking it. Ideas?

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator