[cle-release-team] I18n issue in My Workspace (SAK-23734 and its duplicate SAK-23756)

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Jul 9 04:01:31 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm sending this to Dr Chuck because he's the one who's commented:
/* TODO: Make this work

I'm sending this to the CLE release team (My Workspace and Web Content
have CLE TEAM as Lead) because I think fixing this would be a good
addition to 2.9.3.

I'm adding a few others who have shown interest in this issue.

I suppose the fix has been tested in at least two institutions in Spain
and maybe in Japan too and expect we can get a test plan.

Unless we can't get a test plan or someone finds something wrong with
this change, I intend to commit it into trunk because it fixes an i18n
issue.

Your feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
J-F