[cle-release-team] Discuss SAK-23733 ? - Doodle poll

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jul 8 05:06:39 PDT 2013

Hi CLE Release team,

It seems to me like it would be good to review the status of SAK-23733 - Grades which are external but have no ExternalAssignmentProvider are hidden from students and not included in calculations .   I prefer to meet tomorrow, Tuesday, and not wait till our regularly scheduled meeting since our timeline is tight.

http://doodle.com/rk42znaazhw9b8cw

Please fill out the Doodle poll if you think you could be available to meet tomorrow to discuss.

Thanks,
Neal