[cle-release-team] Kernel terracotta module?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jan 25 11:13:29 PST 2013

Getting it up is really super easy, I've always got stuck at what to put in
the settings.xml to make it proxy stuff correctly. Everyone would have to
put that in to use it, or we'd have to distribute that in the master pom.

It feels like it's something like:

<mirrors>
  <mirror>
      <id>central-internal-repository</id>
      <name>Maven Repository Manager proxy</name>
      <url>http://nexusserver/content/repositories/central/</url>
      <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>
    <mirror>
        <id>sakai-internal-repository</id>
        <name>Maven Repository Manager proxy</name>
        <url>http://nexusserver/content/repositories/sakai-proxy</url>
        <mirrorOf>sakai-maven</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>
</mirrors>

And you have to set up each repository mirror individually in the nexus
proxy and it has to exactly overlap what's in the repositories section.

And you have to have the proxy setup *before* the thing you want to proxy
actually becomes unavailable. :)