[cle-release-team] Kernel terracotta module?

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Jan 25 10:56:01 PST 2013

Naive question: have we ever tried to get Nexus or Artifactory up as a cache/proxy? We mirror a lot of third party jars and so on manually, which is a pain. It seems that we would gain from having a repository manager rather than a raw directory [1]. As I say -- this may be naive or just too much work.

http://www.sonatype.com/people/2012/07/wait-you-dont-have-a-repository-manager/

Thanks,
-Noah