[cle-release-team] SAK-22978

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Jan 23 07:58:49 PST 2013

Thanks for cc'ing in the CLE release team.

For those who need a short summary, the debate is whether now that this has been completed:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22978 - Performance issue with group member items in gradebook

do we still need a property to turn off the group membership lookup in the gradebook? :

Details in thread below.

Cheers,
Neal